SYN43598 Wi-Fi™ + Bluetooth™ Combo SoC with RSDB
The Synaptics SYN43598 system on chip (SoC) combines a dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz) Wi-Fi 2×2 MAC/baseband/radio with integrated Bluetooth 5.2 to reduce the space, cost, power, complexity, and time to market of wirelessly enabled IoT devices.
- Multimedia streaming for the smart home
- Automotive in-cabin entertainment
- Personal area networks
- Smart factories/Industry 4.0
- Supports Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz with best CMOS RF, including integrated power amplifiers (PAs) and low-noise amplifiers (LNAs) (external PA and LNA optional) with highest transmit (Tx) power level and receive (Rx) sensitivity.
- IEEE 802.11ac compliant with legacy support for 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Supports real-time simultaneous dual-band (RSDB) operation at 2.4 and 5 GHz.
- 20/40/80 MHz channels for the main (Main) 2x2 Wi-Fi core, and 20 MHz channels for the auxiliary (Aux) 2x2 Wi-Fi core.
- 2x2 Wi-Fi antenna array.
- Supports three antennas with two dedicated to Wi-Fi and one dedicated to Bluetooth.
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.2 with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Synaptics Smart Co-Ex for best-in-class coexistence of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth radios in the 2.4 GHz band.